JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are a Credit Consulting Agency and our mission is to increase credit awareness, the importance of good finances and providing the service that will allow a better credit and financial future.
We value our clients and work hard to ensure their complete satisfaction.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for Sales Representative based on commission.
· Finding and converting credit repair leads. We will have some available as well, but the majority will come from you.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Minimum Education Level would be High School Graduate
· Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals
· Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales
· Ability to maintain a neat and presentable personality
· Strong persistence in dealing with people and not giving up easily
· Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
· Possess previous sales experience
· Must have a go-getter attitude
· Strong product knowledge, client relation, and presentation skills
· Highly self-motivated, with one year of computer service experience
· Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
· Effective communication with customers, as well as strong follow-up skills
· Pre-employment exam: You may be required to take the personality test or other suitable tests by some employers to be sure you have the needed skills to excel as a sales representative. Get more details about Job Assessment Tests and how to pass it.
50% commission on services clients sign up for and 50% of products sold.
PLEASE NOTE: PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!